Thread for discussion or questions
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Asseror for this post:
  • DoctorFate [AH], The Marvelist
(02-08-2021, 03:44 PM)Asseror Wrote: Thread for discussion or questions

Clan AH will be present on this Tournament Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DoctorFate [AH] for this post:
  • Asseror
Welcome! Glad to see you!
I did not know where to put this, but V_M congratulations on the new forum, it looks very nice! Good luck with the upcoming tournaments Smile
Never forget to banzai your dachi!

Fan of TW's best multiplayer: SHOGUN 2!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to The Marvelist for this post:
  • Asseror, Help
(02-10-2021, 09:22 PM)The Marvelist Wrote: I did not know where to put this, but V_M congratulations on the new forum, it looks very nice! Good luck with the upcoming tournaments Smile

Thank you man!
Guys, we have one big question about the rules. ROME needs to be balanced somehow. It's not very easy to do, because it needs to be able to fight strong melee factions (barbarians), greek factions, and eastern factions fairly. We're open to suggestions. For example, do you think that rules similar to barbarians is enough to make it fair (5 melee infantry, 4 same)? Or would that be too strong against some of the greek factions (note that the Greeks do get buffs for their own factions, though)?

More options for a rule is always good, so please suggest.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hamilkar Barca for this post:
  • Asseror
I wanna support this discussion about Rome, I think you can suggest us your variant about wich we talked already

But it would be great to hear more suggestion by players
Okay right, my suggestion was:

Rome: Different rules depending on opponent faction.
Against Sword Factions (Arevaci(?), Arverni, Galatia, Getae, Tylis, Nervii, Iceni, Kush, SUEBI(?), Lusitani, Masaesyli, Odrysian Kingdom, Carthage(?)): Max 4 same unit

Against Greek Factions (Ardiaei, Athens, Colchis, Epirus, Macedon, Massilia, Nabatea, Egypt, Seleucids, Sparta, Syracuse): Max 2 Post-Marian units, Max 4 same unit.

(Post Marian units: All gladiators, All “Cohorts”, All “Legionaries”, All Praetorians, Legionary Cavalry, Auxiliary Cavalry, Praetorian Cavalry, Auxiliary Infantry.)

Against Eastern Factions (Armenia, Baktria, Parthia, Pontus, Saba): No debuffs.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Hamilkar Barca for this post:
  • Asseror, morr
Когда жеребьевка уже 34 человека есть )
(02-12-2021, 07:29 PM)Logan 05 Wrote: Когда жеребьевка уже 34 человека есть )

34 не предел! Чем нас больше тем лучше!
Примерно 2 недели на регистрацию рассчитывал, поэтому подождем)
Ну если регистрация началась 2 числа значит ещё 2 дня осталось )
На этом форуме я ещё не предлагал всем сниматься с регистрации, роняя тапочки, пока турнир не начался, чтобы потом сдаваться не пришлось.
Сегодня дьявол попытается отобрать нашу родную землю, но мы готовы встретить его. Мы заряжаем наши пушки маленькими вестниками смерти. Берегитесь, захватчики: мы не промахнёмся. Сегодня, солдаты, мы прикончим дьявола.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Олег for this post:
  • Artem Rimsky, Asseror, RAMBO_NN_RUS
(02-13-2021, 05:15 AM)Logan 05 Wrote: Ну если регистрация началась 2 числа значит ещё 2 дня осталось )

Не, там месяц и число по другому формату поставлены по стандарту. 2 число - это месяц (Февраль), а так 9 числа регистрация началась Cool
I suggest to count Egyptian infantry as infantry unit,not melee. These lads have even worse stats than Levy Freeman. Absolutely no sense in counting them as melee infantry. This will certainly buff Egypt
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Denchicpsih for this post:
  • Asseror, morr
(02-14-2021, 01:14 PM)Denchicpsih Wrote: I suggest to count Egyptian infantry as infantry unit,not melee. These lads have even worse stats as Levy Freeman. Absolutely no sense in counting them as melee infantry. This will certainly buff Egypt

I like this Idea

Hami, what do you think?
Sure, I like it. It might make it better to go back to 6 melee infantry rather than 7, though. Would need to test it I guess.
  • Asseror
Я предлагаю Набатеи дать 6 одинаковых, Лузитаны и Ареваки 6 мечников.

Также варвары урезаны в отличии от других, можно в принципе разрешить им пилумы кидать у дешевых копейщиков.
"Начать всегда легко - трудно продолжить."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello friend! Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYQblI...BmqbPMzmEg
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GroznyBorz for this post:
  • Artem Rimsky
Idk about 6 same for nabatea, like, the only units I would see them taking 6 same of would be slingers or heavy archers, and I don't want to see 6 of those units xD

They have enough variety in their (shitty) infantry, if you would take 6 axes, just take 5 and 1 sword, they are very similar in quality.

Unless there's some other unit you would consider taking 6 of that I'm not thinking about?
  • Asseror
Набатея итак может брать 5 пращников же, у них хорошие гоплиты, если брать их 6 то может получиться хороший билд пехоты.
"Начать всегда легко - трудно продолжить."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello friend! Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYQblI...BmqbPMzmEg
They have many good options for similar priced units, though. And 6 slinger or 6 heavy archer too strong imo

for example-- hoplites, pikes, caravan guard, axe, sword, noble sword all cost in the 400-800 range

[-]
Quick Reply