Republic Arena
Republic Arena
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion
Всем шалом, папашки!
Такое дело...
Я тут сидел-сидел, у меня появились всякие мысли и я их думал.
Так вот, я случайно написал маленькую программку для жеребьёвки фракций на Кубок Наций...
Надо кому?))
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dante_S for this post:
  • 5"tera, Artem Rimsky, Asseror
(02-22-2021, 11:53 AM)Dante_S Wrote: Всем шалом, папашки!
Такое дело...
Так вот, я случайно написал маленькую программку для жеребьёвки фракций на Кубок Наций...
Надо кому?))

Программа учитывает наличие/отсутствие ДЛС?)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Asseror for this post:
  • Artem Rimsky
(02-22-2021, 12:15 PM)Asseror Wrote:
Такое дело...
Надо кому?))

Думаю, что организовать несколько окон определителя (с длц и без) не будет проблемой)
Могу, в принципе, показать, как это работает)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dante_S for this post:
  • Artem Rimsky
(02-22-2021, 12:24 PM)Dante_S Wrote:
Такое дело...
Надо кому?))

Думаю, что организовать несколько окон определителя (с длц и без) не будет проблемой)

since i beliefe there are some programmers in here, you could share your code via github and we might be able to help/improve upon some things.

which language did you choose?
(02-22-2021, 05:10 PM)Gandalfalex Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 12:24 PM)Dante_S Wrote:
Такое дело...
Надо кому?))

since i beliefe there are some programmers in here, you could share your code via github and we might be able to help/improve upon some things.

which language did you choose?

Sure, why not)
I will share soon

I used Delphi 7
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dante_S for this post:
  • Artem Rimsky, Asseror
let arrows fly
let the stones be thrown
I tested the Icenov, the advantage of 5 slingers is not such a strong advantage, I would prefer 5 identical ones and allow pilums, because harm the barbarian, the Icenov are the weakest. What do you think of Barka?
(02-18-2021, 05:48 PM)Hamilkar Barca Wrote: They have many good options for similar priced units, though. And 6 slinger or 6 heavy archer too strong imo

for example-- hoplites, pikes, caravan guard, axe, sword, noble sword all cost in the 400-800 range
"Начать всегда легко - трудно продолжить."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello friend! Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYQblI...BmqbPMzmEg
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GroznyBorz for this post:
  • Hamilkar Barca
You can get pilum on 320 spears, and u can get 5 heavy cav (1 gen + 4 veteran riders). I dont think its so bad rlly. Others' opinions?
(02-27-2021, 10:59 PM)Hamilkar Barca Wrote: You can get pilum on 320 spears, and u can get 5 heavy cav (1 gen + 4 veteran riders). I dont think its so bad rlly. Others' opinions?

Compared to Arvern, the chosen swordsmen are worse, the cavalry is worse, the spears are worse.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello friend! Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYQblI...BmqbPMzmEg
Hami, we tested yeasterday Iceni

No chance vs good cavalry factions even like Macedon or Epirus
(02-13-2021, 06:56 AM)Олег Wrote: На этом форуме я ещё не предлагал всем сниматься с регистрации, роняя тапочки, пока турнир не начался, чтобы потом сдаваться не пришлось.

Вот клянусь всеми Богами, если сойдусь с тобой в финале турнира - СДАМСЯ !!!)))
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RAMBO_NN_RUS for this post:
  • 5"tera
Is epirus bad faction or what?)
be happy with what u got boy )
Epirus I think not bad
Epirus is much better than it was a year ago when I had it. I have questions about Kush, they have foot slaves for 220 can throw pilums and they are much better than barbarian recruits (210) and spearmen (330). Also, Kush has Cavalry (1150), and Icen costs 1300. The difference between Heaven and earth.

Too much weakened Icen, given that among the barbarians they are the weakest, units are expensive, I propose to remove the restrictions on barbarians, 5 of the same and allow pilums, since Kush has a valid one. Even with the ones I suggest, there's nothing to catch against the east.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think not allowing the 220 infantry unit (as extra melee) is probably the better way to go here. I agree it's probably a bit too much. Asseror and I did some testing and I think we will make Iceni -> 5 same, but I don't necessarily think that should go to Arverni also.

In fact, while I am here, I'll just write down ALL of the potential changes people have asked for:

- Iceni 5 same (I think OK)
- Kush remove 220 infantry as "extra" melee (probably fine)
- Saba limit total Camel Units (includes camel archer) OR when vs saba: +1 cav 700+ allowed (these need to be tested)
- Ardiaei, 12 infantry / 6 melee (i think should be allowed at least 12 inf, maybe 6 melee)
- Pontus 5 cav 700+ (i don't think this is necessary really)

Anything else I'm missing there?

The main one I want to test is that Saba one, so I'll try and do it soon.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hamilkar Barca for this post:
  • GroznyBorz
Pontus has a strong cavalry force.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GroznyBorz for this post:
  • Hamilkar Barca
很抱歉各位,我的英语水平实在是有限,有些话用英语实在是表达不出来,所以请大家原谅我用中文发一次贴
关于pontus是否可以拥有五个700+骑兵这个想法是我提出来的,所以我想在这里说一下我的看法
首先pontus作为强骑(strong cav)派系,它必须要靠骑兵杀敌
其次本都的步兵很脆弱,例如380块钱的naked swords,他只有10护甲,一旦被远程步兵射击,那么他将很难生存
遇到比较厉害的玩家,他们是不会让任何单位去正面跟pickmen打仗,因为pickmen的正面能击退大部分近战单位,如果他们正面打pickmen的话
pontic swordsmen是pontus“最厉害”的剑士,但是他打不过相对于别的派系里中档剑士
hoplites 打不过剑士如果他们的价钱是一样的(甚至比他便宜的剑士都能打的过),但是总不能指望利用他们笨重的身躯去限制对面的骑兵吧
eastern slingers虽然拥有23的远程杀伤(而且具有6破甲),但是他的性价比远不如同样价钱的briton slingers
Cappadocian cav确实是一个非常强的骑兵,但是他做不到能打赢任何骑兵,尤其是面对cataphracts和接近一样价钱的Socll Equites Extraordinarll
pontic peltasts 具有不错的近战攻击和远程杀伤,但是他只有90人,射光弹药之后不管是肉搏能力还是冲锋都没有480强
综上所述,如果双方操作和意识在1:1的情况下,pontus的步兵打不过绝大多数的派系,所以pontus必须用骑兵取得优势;但目前的规则(4 cav of 700+ coins max)对于pontus来说,明显不公平。所以我的意见是给pontus五个700块钱以上的骑兵。

(03-03-2021, 05:28 PM)GroznyBorz Wrote: Pontus has a strong cavalry force.

Yeah,Pontus have strong cav,but only 4 700+ cav ,but Pontus's infantry is crisp.you cannot defeat enemy infantry by pikeman without  your opponent's cooperation
Then,hoplites can't beat swordsmen at all if they are both at the same coins
naked swords:fault tolerance is low,because they have only 10 armour
Pontic swordsmen:This is "the best"swordsmes in Pontus,but they can be defeated Thorax swordsmen
Cappadocian cav is really strong,but they can not defeat all cav,especially cataphracts
and pickmen,normal people can't use anything to frontal charge the pickmen
rules have to be changed just to not kill a lilttle intrigue this tournament has atm
i guess pontus should have 5 700+ cav or 4 ha, cuz pontus with these rules is just weakened parthia, also i think all eastern factions should be buffed as well with 4 ha or something like thit, cuz atm no any eastern faction perform as well as it should, limited expensive cav made them vulnerable
also i suggest to buff egypt and seleucid with either 4 tarentines or 2 eles, and to buff athens and sparta with 4 tarentines to make it more viable (especially against kite). if nothing will be changed im sure there will be predictable final like epirus-macedon, cuz these factions just dominate over the other factions now( and nice players with these facs is not the only reason)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to vvgg1 for this post:
  • callmesoap, Maogong

[-]
Quick Reply