Republic Arena
Republic Arena
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discussion
let's go.
(03-05-2021, 03:19 PM)Hamilkar Barca Wrote: let's go.

you create the host
(03-05-2021, 06:36 AM)Sub_Zero Wrote: The general balance of CON 2021 is totally a mess. The following will be my briefly thinking.

1.Iceni is clearly weaker than the other barbarians(like Arverni), but it got weaken as same as other barbarians.
2.Sparta and nabataea are somehow too vulnerable, it's imposible to balance without deleting these two factions.
3.Pontus is imbalanced in this rule(though it may be better than sparta and nabataea), it nearly has nothing to cause damage in case its enemy won't strike straight to the pikes.
4.You guys just know shit about the armored camel archer of saba, admit that.

1. the advantage of 5 slingers (the best midtier slinger in the game) and more than four cavalry units should not be understated in this game, but even so, it will get 5 same so people can spam their midtier infantry or whatever

2. sparta is kinda trash (but if u DO wanna keep them in the tournament, then not sure what else could be done to make them have some chances :/), nabataea is dogshit but they do not need to be removed

3. pontus is completely fine, definitely in the top half of the factions for my money

4. Tila and I tested camel archers vs arverni (a faction with NO HA, so camel archers can actually be used somewhat) --> results: Saba is pretty balanced vs arverni, the use of camel archers was somewhat underwhelming, only good for rearcharges that dont do any damage except morale penalties, and for killing slingers. better to take marib guard and maybe 1-2 camel archer.

I think we'll just stick with the saba HA thing for now instead of giving them more cavalry units 700+. I thought about giving them +1 but Asseror and I agreed that it would just be better to leave it as is.
Я вообще считаю, что Кубок Наций не нужно балансить.
Рим правил миром. Так уж сложилась история, никакого болванса там не было. Так уж повелось: кто-то родился в Риме и воюет в доспехах, а кто-то в германских лесах и с дубинкой атакует.

К тому же Квинтилий Вар на Риме не победил Арминия на германцах. И это не потому что Рим балансили.
Сегодня дьявол попытается отобрать нашу родную землю, но мы готовы встретить его. Мы заряжаем наши пушки маленькими вестниками смерти. Берегитесь, захватчики: мы не промахнёмся. Сегодня, солдаты, мы прикончим дьявола.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Олег for this post:
  • gamilkara
Rome vs suebi: Play "teutoburg forest" historical battle
(03-05-2021, 04:07 PM)Hamilkar Barca Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:36 AM)Sub_Zero Wrote: The general balance of CON 2021 is totally a mess. The following will be my briefly thinking.

1.Iceni is clearly weaker than the other barbarians(like Arverni), but it got weaken as same as other barbarians.
2.Sparta and nabataea are somehow too vulnerable, it's imposible to balance without deleting these two factions.
3.Pontus is imbalanced in this rule(though it may be better than sparta and nabataea), it nearly has nothing to cause damage in case its enemy won't strike straight to the pikes.
4.You guys just know shit about the armored camel archer of saba, admit that.

1. the advantage of 5 slingers (the best midtier slinger in the game) and more than four cavalry units should not be understated in this game, but even so, it will get 5 same so people can spam their midtier infantry or whatever

2. sparta is kinda trash (but if u DO wanna keep them in the tournament, then not sure what else could be done to make them have some chances :/), nabataea is dogshit but they do not need to be removed

3. pontus is completely fine, definitely in the top half of the factions for my money

4. Tila and I tested camel archers vs arverni (a faction with NO HA, so camel archers can actually be used somewhat) --> results: Saba is pretty balanced vs arverni, the use of camel archers was somewhat underwhelming, only good for rearcharges that dont do any damage except morale penalties, and for killing slingers. better to take marib guard and maybe 1-2 camel archer.

I think we'll just stick with the saba HA thing for now instead of giving them more cavalry units 700+. I thought about giving them +1 but Asseror and I agreed that it would just be better to leave it as is.

1.The Britain slinger is actually not the best midtier slinger in the game, the best one is Gorgo slinger of sparta(5% more block chance, more firing rate and morale).
Though the cav of Iceni is heavy and it can be spammed over four, but it can't even beat armored desert cav of Kush. I doubt if they have the might to protect their 5 slingers well.

3.Just can't agree with you.

4.Soon you will be defeated by Saba, we will see. And if that comes ture, you can ask me why armored camel archer is essential for Saba. Will answer u with data specification.
1) mm ok maybe fair point about the gorgos lol, but the britons have 10? more armor

2) Iceni only struggles to protect missile units against HA, they have more javelin spear units than the other barbarians becuase of the 320 unit. Iceni can simply spread the entire map and force arverni into pockets of space. Iceni could theoretically go 6 cavalry, as well.

4) Maybe I'll lose to saba, but that might be an issue with my faction. As I said, I played test matches with Saba vs. Arverni, and I regard Tila as an excellent player. The results of those tests (while not comprehensive) I value more heavily than random information people tell me (but ofc I'm happy to continue testing it). And anyway I dont think the camel archer should be banned so people can keep bringing it if they so desire

I won't ask you any questions about the value of specific units because last time I checked, I win the tournaments around here
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hamilkar Barca for this post:
  • morr
(03-05-2021, 05:26 PM)Sub_Zero Wrote: 4.Soon you will be defeated by Saba, we will see. And if that comes ture, you can ask me why armored camel archer is essential for Saba. Will answer u with data specification.

False Omen?
Iceni chariot is variable. At least, I think so.

Pontus strong
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ncr ranger for this post:
  • Hamilkar Barca
(03-06-2021, 04:29 PM)ncr ranger Wrote: Iceni chariot is variable. At least, I think so.

Pontus strong

Hot take about iceni chariots! i never saw them used well, never seem to do much for me but maybe with your micro they are viable i dont know...

Pontus deffinitely strong.
Всех бафнули почему Колхиде ничего не дали ...???
(03-15-2021, 07:30 PM)Logan 05 Wrote: Всех бафнули почему Колхиде ничего не дали ...???

Там баффы и дебафы))

Лузитаны+
Ицены +
Ардиеи +

Остальные уже с дебаффами
Мда, ну сколько можно резину тянуть? Когда уже следующий раунд...
Стояние на Угре какое-то. В Аттиле вообще 22 всё должно было закончиться.
Сегодня дьявол попытается отобрать нашу родную землю, но мы готовы встретить его. Мы заряжаем наши пушки маленькими вестниками смерти. Берегитесь, захватчики: мы не промахнёмся. Сегодня, солдаты, мы прикончим дьявола.
(03-25-2021, 02:52 PM)Олег Wrote: Мда, ну сколько можно резину тянуть? Когда уже следующий раунд...
Стояние на Угре какое-то. В Аттиле вообще 22 всё должно было закончиться.

терпение, главное терпение...
"Начать всегда легко - трудно продолжить."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hello friend! Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaYQblI...BmqbPMzmEg
Я так не могу жить. Мне надо либо уже слиться и идти думать о своих клешнях и бесперспективности мироздания до следующего турнира , или СРАЖАТЬСЯ! Победа или харакири!
  • Klayton
(03-25-2021, 04:26 PM)Олег Wrote: Я так не могу жить. Мне надо либо уже слиться и идти думать о своих клешнях и бесперспективности мироздания до следующего турнира , или СРАЖАТЬСЯ! Победа или харакири!

Не правильно мыслишь, если ты настоящий самурай, то тогда сначала поражение потом харакири! Харакири без участия в битвы удел трусливого самурая!
Незнание закона не освобождает вас от ответственности! Понравился пост жми спасибо!
Ignorance of the law does not relieve you of responsibility! Liked the post, press thank you!

Подписывайтесь на мой канал! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdp6sBE...Dv2earqzg/ 
Subscribe to my channel!  Borat
(03-25-2021, 04:42 PM)Klayton Wrote: Не правильно мыслишь, если ты настоящий самурай, то тогда сначала поражение потом харакири! Харакири без участия в битвы удел трусливого самурая!

Так я стал на мосту и ищу достойной смерти Big Grin , а по мосту никто не хочет идти! Tongue
Куда писать результат? Победил Куш в третьем групповом раунде 2-0
  • Klayton
(03-25-2021, 06:55 PM)Олег Wrote: Куда писать результат? Победил Куш в третьем групповом раунде 2-0

Один админ слоупок (не я)
Во славу Македонии! Я завоюю пустыню, Северные леса и Восточные степи! Дойду до западных морей!

[-]
Quick Reply